Frequently Asked Questions
How to Apply
- How can I apply for a 1-2-3 REWARDS® Visa Card?
- Can I receive a 1-2-3 REWARDS® Visa Card without already having a Shopper’s card number?
- Can I use my spouse's Shopper’s card number to apply for a 1-2-3 REWARDS® Visa Card?
- How can I check the status of my application?
- How long will it take to receive my card?
- How do I activate my card?
- What rewards can I earn with the 1-2-3 REWARDS® Visa Card?
- What are the other benefits from the 1-2-3 REWARDS® Visa Card?
- Are there limits to earning REWARDS Points on the 1-2-3 REWARDS® Visa Card?
- Where do I go to check my REWARDS Points totals?
- When will I receive my REWARDS Points?
- When will I receive my 1-2-3 REWARDS® certificates?
- Do my points expire?
- Where can I use my 1-2-3 REWARDS® certificates?
- How long do I have to redeem my 1-2-3 REWARDS® certificates?
- Can I redeem my 1-2-3 REWARDS® certificates for cash?
- Are my 1-2-3 REWARDS® Points affected when I return merchandise?
Basic Card Facts
- Can I only use the 1-2-3 REWARDS® Visa Card for purchases with the Kroger Family of Stores?
- Can I use the 1-2-3 REWARDS® Visa Card for instant cash at ATMs?
- Is the APR competitive?
- Is there an annual fee for the 1-2-3 REWARDS® Visa Card?
- Can I access my 1-2-3 REWARDS® Visa Card account online?
Learn more about Online Banking.
- Can my 1-2-3 REWARDS® Visa Card be used instead of my Shopper’s card?
- What is ScoreBoard?
- Is there a fee for ScoreBoard?
- How often is ScoreBoard updated?
- Does ScoreBoard replace my current Credit Card statement or other reporting available online?
- Why doesn't the information in ScoreBoard match the reporting on my QuickBooks® or other financial management software?
- How much spending history is available within ScoreBoard?
- Can I print, download or save the information available through ScoreBoard?
Yes. You can print the report in one of two ways. To print the page you are viewing, select Print from the ScoreBoard navigation bar and it will launch the print function from your browser menu. ScoreBoard will print the entire Spend or Reports page.
To download or save the Spend or Reports information available within ScoreBoard, select Download from the ScoreBoard navigation bar. Then select the format (i.e., PDF, Image, XLS [Version 2000 or later] or CSV).
To download or save a report, select a Download option from the radio buttons available in the report criteria section.
- Can I download transaction information into financial management solutions like QuickBooks?
- What types of transactions are included in ScoreBoard?
- Why are certain transactions excluded from my total spending (e.g., ATM withdrawals, payments, convenience checks, etc.)?
- How is U.S. Bank able to categorize card transactions into Market Segments and Industries?
- Can I have a transaction reclassified into a different market segment or industry?
- How do I enroll in Online Banking?
- Whom should I call with questions about my 1-2-3 REWARDS® Visa Card?
- How do I read my statement?
- How can I download files or view my online statements using Internet Explorer version 8?
- Go to: Tools > Internet Options
- Select the Advanced tab
- Scroll down to the Security section and uncheck 'Do not Save Encrypted Pages to Disk' setting